Microsoft for Windows Tablet Devices
The sessions in this course are specifically designed to equip you with the necessary skills to successfully use the various Microsoft Apps in your classroom. These sessions will introduce you to the world of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, as well as the many other tools available from Microsoft to turn your classroom into a 21st Century learning environment. This course consists of 9 sessions.
- Session 1: Introducing Microsoft Office 365 education and OneDrive – This introductory session explores the various Microsoft 365 Education apps as well as OneDrive, the powerful cloud storage app.
- Session 2: Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook – Learn about Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook. You’ll have access to your docs anywhere on Earth!
- Session 3: Microsoft PowerPoint – Learn about Microsoft PowerPoint and make amazing presentations that will revolutionise your teaching.
- Session 4: Microsoft OneNote – Learn about OneNote, Microsoft’s online note-taking app. You’ll explore copyright and how to use OneNote in class too.
- Session 5: Skype and Yammer – Learn about how to use Skype and Yammer, Microsoft’s communication apps, for effective teaching.
- Session 6: Microsoft Forms and online assessment apps – Learn how to use Microsoft Forms and other Windows compatible online assessment tools – change assessment forever!
- Session 7: Office mix and blended learning – This session is currently under construction – stay tuned!
- Session 8: Microsoft Excel – Learn about Microsoft Excel, and how to successfully use this powerful spreadsheet programme in your classroom.
- Session 9: Office sway and the Microsoft educator community – Become a digital education master as you learn about Microsoft Sway and the wonders of the Microsoft Educators Community.
CPTD Points: 5 Type 3 per session / 45 for the course
Cost: R125 per session / R1 125 for the course